Saturday, August 30, 2008

What JoLyn is doing...

I just want to inform everyone that JoLyn got her 'laser' yesterday and she will be spending the weekend drinking beer doing the laser and sleeping.

I worked all day today and I am going to take tomorrow off, but most likely will work Monday...no wait I WILL be working Monday. I keep getting horses in training and we have a show next weekend.
Ava at the mall with an Okapi toy I bought her and a new Cheetah purse her mom got her.

My boy swimming in the canal at our barn. He do be a good swummer!!!






3 comments:

Ang said...

I also received my laser last night and have already finished my entire body! I did it all sober so now I got to get my drink on. Jolyn has no excuse.

Ava looks so grown up, and who doesn't love an okapi.

Butch do swum, he looks like a large drowned rat, what a good boy. We took baby to the lake the other night to watch the sunset. She was going nuts at the waves, barking and lunging at the waves as they would come in. Alas she is not a swummer!

Jen said...

I enjoy seeing Butch in the water, and I would love to see Baby lunging at the water. Alas, Tick is also not a water dog.

Let me know how the laser works out!

Sheryl said...

Sweet, lasers! Now no matter where I visit I could remove hair from somewhere on my body. That is fantastic. I am sending the Beaver over to Jo's to do his ears and have a beer.

There really is nothing as sassy as a cheetah purse to carry your okapi in. (I don't know what that means, I just wanted to say that).

Butchie....you are having too much fun.