Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Have you seen this man?


This man lives in my yard. Sean and I were enjoying some shish-kabobs when I started to analyze the man. He totally freaks me out and I told Sean I am pissed that he painted him with white gloves, mouth and eyes. I said that me and him will be found in a bloody mess and that guy will be gone from the yard. So if I am murdered you will know who did it. We put the axe up after I had this thought. The woman was out front in the wagon and we moved her out last night too.
I thought it was funny....everyone thinks Sean and I have something going so when Sean's friends call he always makes a comment. Last night Troy called and asked what he was doing. Sean replied that he was just watching his room mate jump on the tramp in some daisy dukes. Ha ha! It was true but not like that! Troy said, "Man one day I am gonna get me one of those deals." Anyway, nothing going on with Sean and I. He has a very nice girlfriend.
Showed last weekend. Went ok. My mare is at Saltaire Farm on trial until Thursday when she has her vet check. Cross your fingers. She was Reserve Champion again at the show. There is one horse that is amazing that I can't quite beat for Champion. The girls were good. Amy got Champion on my horse Jake that she leases.
Everything is going pretty good. I finally joined the 21st century and got a Zune. For those who aren't aware it is the microsoft version of Ipod. We will see if I can actually use it.

12 comments:

Ang said...

I am officially creeped out by the man cutout and his little hoochy on the fence. I will in fact have nightmares for a week! Why did he have to paint gloves on him?

Who is Jake? I need a run down of the animals you are currently hoarding!

Crossing fingers and toes for the vet check.

Nate said...

First of all, that is beyond creepy with the axe. What is the purpose of those silhouettes anyways??

Second, I know Microsoft has really been trying to make the Zune compete with the IPod, but joining the 21st Century would have been buying an IPOD Touch?? Have you seen the Apple commercials?? Let us know how you like it, but we have 5 iPods in our house so we need some serious reasons to switch over.

I'm glad you finally decided to update us on your life...although I sure would have liked more pictures of you riding in your show!! I guess beggars can't be choosers!!! Love you!!!

Jen said...

I would like you to go out after dark every night and move that guy and his axe around the yard. Maybe you could pose him at the fence line looking into a neighbor's window and see if you get any reaction. Then again, we don't want you to be arrested for threatening behavior, so maybe you shouldn't.

Steph Thompson said...

OK I thought Dee was creepy for the figurine until I read jens comment! Jen wins the creep vote, she wins the first shower! Ha!!!!

Sheryl said...

LOL, Jen that is a fabulous idea! Denise, get on it!!

We do need some pics of the show. Also, I want you to post one of the kitchen cabinets. I want Rick to see them. I think they are so clever.

Well, I am sad to hear that Sean has a girl friend. I was thinking it would be awesome if you hooked up. Then you would never have to think about moving again! RATS

What about Troy? Is he available?

Matt-n-Jef said...

I say that you move that silhouette late at night into the front yard of your neighbors. Or on their front door step.. Maybe not.. they might know of the dark man next door and ridicule you of being dark and disturbed. That is very disturbing by the way. What is Nate talking about? the zune, the IPod, the apple commercials? Dang if I don't feel old and out of touch with technology. I feel like my Dad who doesn't even know how email works... Oh to be young again.... Do I sound crazy? That would be a YES!!!

Ang said...

Jen you do win the creep vote!

Sheryl said...

Jef, you know you are old if you don't even care whether or not you have an ipod or zune. And yes, we know you are crazy!

Nate, I am responding to something you said somewhere else, and I can't find again.

You should definitely be blogging golf. If you are interested in it, we are interested in it. We need a record of it. Who are you golfing with?

Denise said...

Ha ha! Everyone really had good ideas. Jen is a creep...but that is a great idea!

Jake is my lesson horse that I bought from my clients. The black horse that Tori used to ride. They let me buy him for half of what they were asking and I could not own a better horse. Then just Charlie is all :)

I will get some more jumping pictures on here soon.

Sheryl said...

Get on it Denise. You know I have nothing better to do all day than look at this over and over.

thebeaver said...

daisy dukes...

Sheryl said...

BEAVER!