Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Four Freaks and a Freighliner


I tried to post this once before and the computer froze and it all erased! So I am going to be brief.


Long story short the moving company I hired (we will not mention for legal purposes) were a bunch of IDIOTS!!!! It took them way too long and they were a bunch of weaklings.


JoLyn slept over Friday night partly because Jen didn't offer her a ride home ha ha and partly because I didn't think she would ever get up in time to be at my house by 8 AM. We had to go to Ross and get her some pajamas....we picked out some really classy ones. Not to mention the granny panties we picked out :) JoLyn threw her back out and was not much help in the dance to our new song....





Mom was a big help in getting my apartment cleaned and well we all know at this point what happened to Jennifer! Bless JoLyn for staying with me until 8 PM and helping me move the garage full of horse stuff and get my new house cleaned and set up. We were totally delirious and retarded through it all. We went to Costco and I got a flat screen TV which happens to be the best purchase I have ever made!


I tried to get some footage of the movers at the storage unit. When I pulled up there after rescueing Jennifer, JoLyn was bailing things out of the moving truck at thrice the speed of the movers. I started busting a gut ha ha!




I am about all settled into the new place. Thanks for everyone's help. I am headed to a show for 5 days. Kari Swainston has my horse right now and has a little girl trying her. And I have another buyer lined up to look at her Thursday. So I am pretty sure she won't be coming back home....good and bad cause I really like the horse and she is worth way more than I am asking for her.


11 comments:

Matt-n-Jef said...

I only have one thing to say.... "YOUR BLACK!!!!"

By the way, that is not a racist comment, but a private joke that hope you all remember? I so miss you girls. Your all so darn crazy.

Jen said...

Yeah, go ahead and laugh about the mattress, Denise! WHERE IS MY MONEY?

Tilley/Booth said...

Ha Ha:) I am such a dork and so ugly!

Sheryl said...

All I can say is visit my blog for the "rest of the story"

Nate said...

I tell ya...when the Tilley's move..it is an EVENT!! I never knew there could be so many things happen in a single move!! We moved 2,000 miles across the country and the only excitement we had was when the GPS tried to lead us off a cliff during our quest for Starbucks coffee.

Can you imagine how fun our move would have been if you guys would have driven across the country with us???

Ang said...

I will have to look at video's later as I am in class but glad you are getting settled.

I will cross my fingers about your horse!

Sheryl said...

Can you imagine Denise driving her truck across the country with JoLyn laying on the mattress in the back trying to keep it from flying out?

Nate, how can you forget the toe incident?

Denise said...

The Barnes Family should have totally hired me and JoLyn to move them across country! We would have loaded the horse trailer and bungee corded JoLyn to the mattress ha ha!

Jen....I forgot about your money. Will get you a check.

Steph Thompson said...

You might want to change the title to six freaks and a freightliner! You know I do appreciate the small part of the rap that was supplied on the video!

Sheryl said...

DENISE! Get busy. We need a report on your show, and also on your new living arrangements. DO
IT!

Ang said...

You have not posted in several days!!! I need to see pictures of you settled in the new place.