Friday, July 25, 2008

Moving....again

Who knows.....

Cuz we are cool like that!



Get out JoLYN!




Guess what? I am moving! And once again Two Chicks and a Trailer are at it again!! We got a little carried away and did another rendition of our 'glamorous' dance.....







Jolyn also had this great idea about getting some of the garbage out of the apartment......







So incidentally...the movers are coming at 8am Saturday. Be there or be square!!! Jolyn started putting 'packaged by Jolyn' on all of her boxes and signing her name. She had this stupid idea to bring small boxes to put heavy stuff in.....ppssshhh! I said no way Jolyn we are packing the biggest box again with all the heavy stuff and YOU are going to carry it out! She then threatened that she would only be moving boxes packaged by herself. Gosh JoLYN!!








9 comments:

Jen said...

You two are completely out of control. JoLyn, don't you know that it is unprofessional to be having that much fun with bubble wrap?

Tilley/Booth said...

Well someone has to make light of the situation when we are moving Denise for the 10th time by our selves!

Ang said...

No Class, No Talent!

I am just wondering how much work has really been done? Too much blogging, not enough work!

Jolyn you are OOC!

Sheryl said...

Yikes! I'm certainly glad that no ususpecting person walked out of the first floor apartment while you were taking out the trash.

Why did you have a stroller up there? Do I have a grandchild that I am unaware of?

Steph Thompson said...

One, I did not get a call! Two, and more importantly...I wanted to hear you two rap the glamorous again! REDO!!!! Three, way to move yet again! You and I are high class!

Tilley/Booth said...

I am not going to stand for this! Did we get anything done? We are PROFFESIONALS!

Ang said...

Professional, my ass!

Nate said...

Okay "two girls and a truck"...I vaguely remember being part of at least half of those 10 moves!! Has it really been 10...I can only count 7? I wish I was there to help... but it looks like the two of you can handle it...yet again!! Love you...and by the way where are you living now?

Denise said...

Oh we totally have it handled! I am living with my friend Sean. He has a house in Woods Cross. It has a bar in the garage and a backyard for my dog :)