Saturday, July 12, 2008

Horse show pics...

Over two days Tori earns the Championship for Long Stirrup. She was ecstatic!!!
The girls winnings for Long Stirrup.

Tori and Nikki in the Long Stirrup Division.


Megan riding Jazzy in the Long Stirrup Division.



Me riding Megan's horse Jazzy in the Baby Green Division.




Me riding Jessica's horse Bosco before he is hurt.





Jessica's horse gets hurt so she rides my girl in the Long Stirrup Division.






Lauren rides my baby in the Modified Children's Hunters.







Lauren's win in the $500 Schooling Jumper class.








Lauren and Nikki in the Bill Adams Memorial Classic.....this is a timed event.









The fruits of my labor!!!










Missy is an amazing mover......truly beautiful











Missy and me in the baby green division....so cute!!!

























4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Awesome pics! And, what a fantastically successful event! Congratulations on your weekend. You deserve a little R&R. Maybe a trip to Cheyenne or something. LOL

Ang said...

Kicking Ass and taking names! Or R&R in good old Erie PA...

Sheryl said...

Or Erie.....Erie is a great place for some R&R. Not as many cowboys (Cade Swor) hang out there. But, yeah, maybe Erie!

Nate said...

I have to second the Erie nomination...we drove through Cheyenne on the way out here and Liv broke her big toe nail all the way off...and it was on her left side...I guarantee she won't go back.

Great pictures D...I guess you are the one sister that is keeping everyone informed. I've saved your pictures to our picture album because I think those are the only ones I have of you riding!!