Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Funny video

My client made a cute new video. It's called On your mark get ready show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RrG6ShiTPo Go check it out.

Meanwhile....I will be meeting Anne in Cheyenne on Friday for a long overdue vacation. I can't wait. I definately need a break in my routine.....starting to feel like Groundhog Day!! I will have a billion pictures when I get back so I don't want to hear crap about not having any on here.

I promised Butch I would do my best to find him a father in Cheyenne...ha ha ha. I do what I can :)

7 comments:

Ang said...

Butchy don't need a dad! He needs you, snacks, space to run around and a cozy spot to sleep.

Have fun in Cheyenne and don't stub your toe on the hotel door, I do not want you to have the worse day ever like Olivia.

Don't worry I am sure we will start nagging you for pictures by tomorrow!

Sheryl said...

Well, because I am 'tupid I thought I would watch your video at work so that I would have something to do. Rick watched it last night, so I knew it was here.

Of course I FORGOT I can't get to youtube at work. So, now I will have something to do when I get home.

Just guard the left side of your body. My understanding is that everything bad happens there!

Denise said...

Guard the left side? I am lost? Maybe I am the stupid one?

Sheryl said...

No, you are not the stupid one. When I was in Erie, Liv was telling us how all of her troubles seem to be on her left side. She cited several problems, one being the toe.

Sheryl said...

OK, now I have seen the video. That is just the cutest thing ever! It is just so awesome that there is someone filming and sharing. Please tell her thank you from YOUR mom!

Ang said...

And the 'tupid thing is cause one day when we were watching Ava about a year ago she kept shooting down all of Liv's ideas telling her how 'tupid they were. It has become one of our favorite words! We continually tell Baby to quite being so 'tupid.

Nate said...

Liv has had the left side issues for years!! Her broken finger, her busted toe nail, her bad ear, her scraped elbow, her inability to throw a football with her left arm...and the list goes on!!

'tupid is as 'tupid does!! Don't be 'tupid!!