Monday, August 11, 2008

Feeling Down

Feeling a little depressed today. The day hadn't gone too bad until JoLyn called and asked why I had court papers trying to be delivered to her house. Ya....beats the hell out of me. The only people that have her address for me are Proactiv, Victoria's Secret and (drum roll) the barn in Kaysville I was boarding at. Ya I am betting on the later. He is a scum bag and threatened when we left to sue me for the five dollar water barrels he said we stole.....oh wait those were my clients and mine. Even though I know he has nothing on me I still know that I will get screwed and somehow end up owing him something. Because this is how this works for me. I am not positive that is what it is about but I suppose I will find out this week since I called the dude and gave him my address. I figure that it was better just to figure out what the hell it was and get it over with.

That just started the downward spiral for me. Then I decided I had no purpose in life and that I was never going to get ahead. The last few months have been a bit of a struggle though. As I have said before I believe it is all due to feeling lonely. I am not sure where the loneliness comes from, because I am certainly surrounded by company most of the time. I just feel like something is missing. And I feel a little homesick or something I guess.

On a different note, I finished Twighlight and I went and bought the other three books since I am obsessed. I am now reading New Moon. I like this excerpt from it, "Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me." I like it...it matches my mood.


But no matter what your mood is, when your room mate puts on a Werewolf head that looks like Chewbacca and chases your dog.....it's funny! I wish I could have gotten it earlier because Butch was growling with his hair up and almost attacked him. HAHA!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I like the werewolf head. Your room mate should be careful with that, though. Butch does have a history of biting!

Let us know what the court papers turn out to be. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sheryl said...

Darn kids...they never perform like they are supposed to when the camera comes out. You should have put something on his nose (I mean Butchie, not Sean's)so that he couldn't smell who it was. Pretty cute though! I love Butchie.

I love you too, let us know what goes on.

Ang said...

The barn thing sucks, I guess when someone chooses to be an ass you have no choice but to deal with it.

Who doesn't love chewbacca!

Nate said...

Things are going to get better Dee!! You are in the perfect position...you are a very skilled and experienced trainer and you have nothing tying you down to one spot!!! You could look all over the country (preferable in the Erie or Pittsburgh area) and find a barn that needs a trainer and manager!! The sky’s the limit Dee...with your knowledge and experience you can do anything you want!!!

Just because the "jerk" has sent you court papers does not mean you are screwed or you should settle. If you are right...don't SETTLE. I'm sure the guy thinks he can scare you into giving him what he wants... and even if you have to eventually pay...he will spend a lot more money in legal fees than if he would have just replaced the buckets or whatever it was he thought you took!!! Represent yourself instead of getting a lawyer…that’s what Craiger would do!!!!

Denise said...

Nate...is that really a good plan to do anything Craiger would do? Ha ha...I am feeling better about it today. And really...I don't even have the papers so I don't even know what it is about.

Tilley/Booth said...

I already told you I have your back on this, and you do know I need a new back. I will be your lawyer! you don't even have to pay me. It will just be a new adventure for us. Think about it!

Denise said...

That is awesome! We can start doing law together! Great idea Jo...thanks so much for being such a fan of mine. Love you.