Thursday, September 4, 2008

Working hard

I am getting ready to go to a show tomorrow. I just have a two days this time. That will be a nice break from the five dayers. Tomorrow will be a long day and then a short day on Saturday. I will try to remember to take pictures. It is out at Lynnleigh Farms which is a beautiful venue.

I went on a real live date on Monday with one of my ex boyfriends from High School. We went to Market Street and had drinks and dinner and dessert yum! I won a gift certificate there so the fifty dollar crab I had was ok to get. It was so nice to go out with someone who actually respects you and can carry a conversation. I forgot that you could be treated decent. I have had such a run of losers I forgot that dating can be enjoyable ha ha! We are going to go to his cabin Saturday night so that will be fun.

Other than that nothing too interesting. Just riding tons of horses and teaching like crazy! Soon I will be posting a blog about my barn. We have some pretty hilarious stuff that goes on. And I love the owner like she was family. Cutest lady! She is 82 years old and still works her ass off! I pray to God I am in that good of health at that age.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the present Denise!

i loved it!

love you

Nate said...

We need LOTS of pictures of your show this weekend. I had a hard time focusing on the rest of your post after you mentioned Market Street; I sure miss that place.

Let us know how the cabin goes...and I agree that you deserve a lot more that you've been given by your last couple boyfriends. We love and miss you!!

Ang said...

I am so glad you got to go out and have fun with someone that you actually enjoyed spending time with.

I agree with Nate that hearing that you went to Marketstreet really made my mouth water! I don't know if I am jealous that you went out and had a good time with the guy (cause I can't remember the last time Nate and I went out just the two of us) or that you had such yummy food.

Good luck with the up coming show!

thebeaver said...

Yippie for the decent guy, have fun and hope the show goes well! i miss Butch, he's a kick to get going. I Love you...

Sheryl said...

Sweet! A nice date for a change. That is awesome.

We do need lots of pics of your show, and I can't wait for the barn blog. Like you are ever going to have time to post it!

Have a good time on Saturday. We will need details on that as well.

Steph Thompson said...

He was for sure cute and always nice! I will keep my fingers crossed for good things (or perhaps I could pray for you! LOL)

Denise said...

Stephanie...prayer could be my last hope so do that!

Lex...you are welcome I love you too!

Marketstreet kicks ass yes. I will post tomorrow xoxo.

Sheryl said...

It is almost past tomorrow and we are still waiting for a report on the show, and the date.

Get on it!