Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good luck Chu....Denise?

So does everyone remember the movie "Good Luck Chuck?" Well apparently they should have titled it "Good Luck Denise" and put me in as the star. Because what I can do for people is date them and have them tell me that they really don't want a relationship and make up all these excuses not to be my boyfriend and then as soon as we part ways they find their true love. So I am putting this out there for all you single men looking for a good woman. Come date me! Not because I am the good woman, but because you will find the good one when you are done torturing me!

I don't think I need to list any examples. It applies to EVERYONE I have been with. Including the most recent idiot...Morgan (JoLyn lol). I mean the idiot FROM Morgan. He declared to me today that he is seeing someone and she is the most amazing person he ever met. Funny....I thought I was the most amazing person anyone ever met! Ha ha. I mean if you saw this kid you would shit down both legs thinking I stooped to that level. Lets face it I am hot (not), smart, you can take me camping or dress me up and I will bend over backwards for you if you treat me half decent. This kid is square headed, open mouthed breathing, messed up teeth, no personality and a 'B' list rodeo star. Do you hear me people!!! I can't even tie an ugly dude down! Oh and the chick is like nineteen and she works at the feed store. That is how they met. Way to go big idiot. Lets see hot chick has her own business doesn't live with the parents fun and smart ORRRR chick that graduated last year is hot because she is a child and hasn't got hips yet lives with her parents and makes six dollars an hour. However, the kid is a total backwoods hick and they probably are perfect for each other. He couldn't handle me if he tried lol.

Now if you all know me as well as I think you do you will know that I am just teasing. I don't really think that highly of myself. And after all the swearing and tantrum throwing I did today let God forgive me for I am only human. I did manage to tell the moron how insignificant he was and I realize that was juvenile but I had a purpose for it. My purpose was to be so mean to the kid that he would not call me ever again when this whole deal goes south. He is not a positive energy in my life and I needed to make sure he would not be back. So I think I was mean enough that he will never speak to me again. Yes people this is my justification.

Ok that is my rant for the week. Now I promise to spend the rest of the week being an angel and being nice. Love you all thanks for listening.

9 comments:

Grandmajoann said...

Oh Denise, I think you are a doll, and I can't imagine why that white knight hasn't come into your life yet. Don't they see the great the energy level you bring to life. All of life! Someone is missing out. I love you..

Sheryl said...

LOLOLOL....you are KILLING me!

NOBODY can handle you. You are way too much woman for a geek like that.

eharmony.com, baby. Rodeo cowboys are looking for love too!

Denise said...

HAHA..mother I forgot to put in my blog that I don't want any eharmony.com comments from you! LOL

Ang said...

I think maybe relationships are a bit over rated! It is the thing where you want what you can't have, then you have it and you say...uh wait now I have to deal with this? Life is a bit of a sick tease, let's face it. If you landed the "perfect" guy you would be bitching (like me) that he was not so perfect and you wanted him to jump through some hoops and read your mind (Nate, what am I thinking right now...wrong)!!!

You are 25, way to young in my eyes to tie yourself down and possibly limit some opportunities and options. Get out of the Utah mentality that you need to be married and settled. The average age of my class at med school is 24 but the range is from 22-40ish. I would say that maybe 10% are married. I think the only ones that are under 25 and married are the 5 guys (all mormon) from Utah, all but 1 of these guys has 1-3 kids already. Sorry mo's but the stereotype fits and you know it.

If you are looking for a quality guy, he is busy probably getting a career started and you will meet him in 5 years! I will be able to introduce you to one then if you are interested in a doctor.

Hang in there, this should be fun right!!! I am having a f*#@ing blast. Mother is right not very many men can handle a Tilley woman, ask Nate I am driving him completely CRAZY most days.

Sheryl said...

Ha Ha...I didn't want to let you down.

~Cynthia~ said...

Your story brings back bad memories of my life 25-30 years ago. I agree with Angie, people around here get married way too young. 25 is the earliest I think people should get married. Too many people get married before they even know who they are. Not everyone can be as lucky as Dan/Julie, Nate/Angie to find a good fit at such a young age. Back in my single days I figured as long as people were saying about me,"I don't understand why she isn't married(doesn't have a boyfriend)," rather than, "I can see why she isn't married(doesn't have a boyfriend," that I was doing okay. You are doing great in that category so just live for your own goals and when someone does come along you will just be all the better for it.

Sorry, you have to go through the crap along the way. Believe, me I can totally empathize.

Denise said...

Thank you everyone for bringing me back to earth. Ang does have some great words of wisdom. And I have to say other than relationships I am in a great spot in life. Everything is going well so I can not complain!

Steph Thompson said...

You are young and fun and should be free as a bird!

DHS Child Care Center said...

Yes, the stereotype sure fits me, the 400 people in my ward, the 800 people in the other two singles wards in Salt Lake, and the tens of thousands of others who choose not to attend singles wards.

But, I digress. I don't have any advice for you, Denise, but I do have $50 for you if you want to sell your PlayStation to me. I assume that by cords you meant the cords that hook into the t.v.. It does have joy sticks, right?