Monday, September 8, 2008

The weekend

The show was pretty successful. The judging was not quite how I would have done it, but that's the joy of doing a judged event! The girls were awesome. They rode better than I have seen any of them ride. They have worked so hard and I am so proud of them! I was too lazy to take my horse, but I rode Megan and Jessica's horses.

Saturday I went to my friend's cabin. It was just the two of us and we cooked steaks and hung out. Well I should say HE cooked steaks ha ha. I did nothing I just got to sit back and relax. It was so pretty! It is up Farmington Canyon and although I absolutely HATE the drive up there, once you are there it is beautiful. We just stayed the night and came home in the morning.

Hanging out at JoLyn's has become a Sunday ritual for me. I go over use her laser watch Lifetime and eat her food. I wanted to cry using the laser, I am a total wuss with it! But one day I hope for only hair on my head....and eyebrows.


Jessica and Andrew waiting for the class to start.

Tori and Megan also waiting for the class to start.

The mess at the trailer where we all get ready.

And don't forget the Dingo! He is hiding under the table.



6 comments:

Sheryl said...

Well, Butch is definitly the best looking boy there.

So, what is the guys name, and I need a few stats.

Julie said...

I was wondering if you were still teaching, coatching, what ever you call it, Tori. I haven't seen her since they moved from behind us.
She is definitly growing up!

Ang said...

The laser!!!! It is killing me, I must have been really hyped up on adrenaline the first time because I swear the second round was worse than the first one! I too am hoping for a happy hairless life. Just think of not having to shave all summer long, propells me to the torture of it all. Nate thinks I should actually wait more than a week between rounds like the instructions say but I figure as long as my flesh is not on fire, the more often the merrier!

Everyone looked so sharp at the show, keep it up!

Tilley/Booth said...

What should we have for lunch/dinner this Sunday? Do I need to put a couple of drinks in you before you start to laser? Maybe thats why it doesn't hurt when I do it. Think about it! Keep up the good work and keep coming over. Someone needs to get me up and out of bed:)

Sheryl said...

Oh for Pete sake, forget about the laser for a minute!

I need a report on the new/old guy. Inquiring minds want to know.

Denise said...

Mom, we discussed the dude lol.

Jo, The kabobs were pretty good but maybe we should have ceasar salad? And the beer is definately why you don't hurt so lets try it.

Julie, she is definately growing up and so cute

Ang, I also am doing once a week lol.

Love you all xoxo