Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting ready....







Well I am just preparing for a long week of horse showing. This is the annual UHJA show which I am in charge of. I will pick the judge up Tuesday night and we will start showing Wednesday morning. My student, Lauren, is sixteen now so she will be helping me haul horses and be my right hand gal at the barn while I am dealing with the show.




I still have not taken any pictures ha ha! But I dug some up from last year that will give you an idea of what we do.







3 comments:

Ang said...

I am not impressed that you are recycling old pictures...GET NEW ONES! If you wouldn't have ratted yourself out I would have never known. Good luck at the show.

Nate said...

Now that you've told me these are last years photos, I need recent ones, PRONTO!!! Maybe you can give Lauren the job of shooting some pictures of you in action. I'm proud of you and I can't wait to hear how it all goes. Love you.

Sheryl said...

Ditto on the old pics. You are the weakest link!!!! But I love you, and I had fun with you on the weekend. Good luck with the show, and be careful.