Sunday, June 8, 2008

Trying it out

Alright Angela....I will also try to be a blogger! It's a little bit lonely here in Utah at the moment. Ang and the fam have moved to Pennsylvania, Jolyn and Jennifer are in Mexico, Mom is in Phoenix, so it is me and Steph holding it down here.

I spent the weekend with my favorite rodeo cowboy. We went to Price on Friday night and then Moab Saturday night. It was a fun little rode trip and Ty and Levi keep me quite entertained. I have to say I could definately get used to traveling with them. Butch stayed at one of my students houses for the weekend and he was so relieved when I picked him up today! He has been exhausted all day. I don't think he slept all weekend wondering if I would return or not. Needless to say I don't leave him very often.

Today I showed my horse Missy to a woman interested in buying her. She showed lovely and the woman liked her, but she is not quite what she is looking for. I completely understand, but it would be nice to sell the princess! I spent the remainder of the day in self pitty feeling lonely and watching depressing movies.....nice huh? Well I am all cried out for the day. We have a five day show coming up on Wednesday so I have plenty to do tomorrow. I will keep you posted on show results!!!

4 comments:

Ang said...

Hurray! I love reading what everyone is up to. Now if we can only get those other sisters and mother to get going on the blogging we would be in business! Love you!

Sheryl said...

Ok, this is way more fun than email. I have not been successful at posting on Angie's since the first day, but I have redone a username and password and will try again.

Jessica said...

You are way too busy!

thebeaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.