Thursday, June 26, 2008

For those who knew my room mate......

I just wanted to update everyone on the room mate that moved to Florida to have her ex take care of her....this is the text she sent me......

Ike and I got in a fight. I am coming back to Utah. I'm not going to have my part of rent. I'm sorry. Also I got married.

Yes, this really happened. I text her back and said Congrats! You're nuts! Ha ha! Apparently she met Ike's room mate's friend and it was love at first sight and they are coming back here to be wed July 3rd. Go figure this chick is nuts. I give it two weeks at best.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Jesus! She is a freak show to say the least.

Sheryl said...

I hope she doesn't think her and the new hubby are moving in with you!

Tilley/Booth said...

Well the drama never stops. She is crazy at best!