Sunday, January 4, 2009

More injuries

Butchie has a cut above his lip.

He is drugged on the chair he doesn't normally sit in.

Little Butchie has had another incident. Although it has been several years since an incident....he got kicked in the face yet again by a four legged hoofed animal. He was being naughty and bugging them so I don't feel sorry for him. However, the horse happened to be the same one that dumped me on my head. I would never want him to be hurt seriously, but he does not listen or learn from the kicks. Heeler's are very stubborn about this because that is what they are bred to do. They are supposed to to it with cattle though because they are harder to move. A horse moves if you wave your hand at it. He gets so intense!!!




I text Steph and she gave me Erik's cell. I text him to see if I could give pain meds. I was grateful he was so nice to text me back on a Sunday. He said I could so Butch and I will be doped up on drugs the rest of the night.




I got in a bath to try and relax my neck and back and when I got out I about blacked out and fell down. One of those things where you stand to fast, but worse. Now I have a little headache. Grrr I am hoping to start riding some easier horses by Wednesday, but not if I am still like this!




Long story short....Butch and I are on the injured list. We are benching it.

7 comments:

Grandmajoann said...

Oh my gosh! Poor girl. I think it will be wise to just go to bed and rest for the rest of the day and night. Sleep is such a healer. I am sorry. Love ya.

Matt-n-Jef said...

Put little Butchie in your bed, hold him tight and heal each other. It always helps me to have my pooch next to me when I am down.

Sheryl said...

You and Butchie both need to just stay in bed until you are better.

Why is it we find out about a black-out by reading the blog? This should be a phone call kind of thing.

Ang said...

Stay benched or we are kicking you off the team!!!

Nate said...

The good thing is: you're getting all of your bad accidents out of the way so you can enjoy the rest of the year. As I'm typing this, Belly is biting my ankles. Maybe she could use a "lesson" from one of the horses! I had completely forgotten what a handful puppies are!

I hope you and Butchie feel better soon!

Denise said...

I am feeling ok.

Jeff, I tried to get my pooch to snuggle me but the little stinker prefers the foot of the bed.

Nate, don't you remember little Butchie biting everyone in your house as a puppy? Ha ha they are so naughty!

Steph Thompson said...

You and butch need to get aflac! Then atleast you could get reimberrsed for your injuries!