Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just live your life


I finally got a new truck! After a long fight with the dealership they traded the lemon they sold me for a truck they found at a different dealership. I love it. It is super nice and clean! It is a 2004 Dodge 2500 Ram. It looks brand new. Whoever owned it took extremely good care of it. There is not a scratch on the entire truck.



My dog is becoming more human on a daily basis. He no longer sits on the floor at the barn or at the house. He finds a seat at the bar just like a human. He kicks people out of their chairs too. He is running my life and I let him ha ha!
























The latest bad news is that I believe my horse Missy has lymphoma. The vet will be coming Tuesday to take a look, but she has all the signs. It is very rare for a horse to get lymphoma, but it can happen and generally between the ages of 4-10. She is six. If she has this she will have to be put down.
















JoLyn and I listen to the Rhianna song and I say, "just live your life JoLyn!" And she will say, "I am trying Denise!" So that is what I am trying to do is live my life, but I keep nearly being killed or getting screwed or killing other things so there you go.


8 comments:

Sheryl said...

Wow, the truck is lovely. I'm so glad that mess is finally over, and I cannot wait for you and Jo to post the whole experience so others can share it. Buying a vehicle is the worst thing in the world to do, and I can honestly say Ogden Auto Plaza is the LAST place on earth anyone should do it.

Butchie do be looking like a real boy sitting in that chair. He is definitely sassy.

I will cross my fingers that Missy just has some weird allergy or something. Maybe just a virus that is totally treatable. If not, we are praying for that insurance to kick in!

Ang said...

The funniest thing about this is that as soon as I got to the part where you say in your post "just live your life Jolyn" Rihanna started singing it!!! I started cracking up so bad, I love it!!! I could totally hear the two of you screaming at each other. Damn it I love you guys and miss you so much!

The truck looks great and I am so so jealous. The protege is a total hunk of shit and we really miss the rental car, we are so pathetic.

Denise said...

Ah ha ha! You miss the rental car. Oh my god that is bad. "JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE JOLYN!"
It is totally hilarious. I miss the shit out of you!

Tilley/Booth said...

Im trying to Denise! Im doing the best I can! I love you:)

Denise said...

JoLyn! You are not doing the best you can. We need to quit our jobs so we can fight everyone!

Nate said...

I am so jealous of the truck, Denise. It looks brand new. Who exactly are you guys fighting because I may want in on it too?

Denise said...

Nate, we are constantly fighting with auto insurance, health insurance, truck dealers, you name it! You don't want to fight trust me.

Grandmajoann said...

What a great looking truck. Good for you for standing up to that jerk and getting what you want and need. Now let's hope that is the end of your accidents. We can't stand to hear of anymore. Thank goodness you are okay. Love ya.