Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Well first and foremost Happy Father's Day to my Dad all all the men who had a hand in raising me. I just want to give a shout out to Nate for being a great dad to his girls and me :) And I want to give Richard an honerable mention for being the step dad to all five of us hoodlums. I miss my dad a lot today.


This is me and Jo with my friend Anne last night. We had a little girls night out....well Sean and a friend tagged along.



This is my dingo in our pond out back of our house. JoLyn brought some fish and frogs over that Colton caught and butch is fishing for them.......

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

Did Butchaloo catch anything?

Denise said...

He did not make a catch lol

Ang said...

I miss dad too.

You and Jo look like a couple of HOTTIES!! I am totally jealous of a girls night out.

Love the video of Butch. I can picture Bella "helping" Butchie fish for critters... wouldn't they be so cute?

Nate said...

Love you Dee. I really miss our dad too.

iMzOOL said...

i think about uncle craig all the time. wish nick could have met him, they would have gotten along great. happy fathers day craig. thanks for playing my dad for a lot of my childhood--you sat in for my parents all the time during parent-teacher conferences. really miss you. i miss all of you! glad to be able to keep up with all of your lives with these blogs. love to see that you are all happy.

Jen said...

I'm the loser who didn't realize that it was Father's Day until they talked about it in church!

Shady would love to help Butch catch things. On our hikes she desperately tries to catch lizards, and this morning she was poking at a snake as well.