Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Erie Vacation

Angie summed the Erie trip up fabulous for me, but I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from the trip. We had such a good time and it was so good to see the Barnes Family and their new home! Thanks to Brian and the Barnesesesses family for making my weekend perfect :)






The Maid of the Mist and beautiful Niagra Falls


Brian, Me, Lex and Liv on the Erie Lake trail.




Me, Liv, And and Lex at Erie Beach



Me, Brian, Nate and Ang at a Pizzs joint enjoying a drink.


Me and Ang at Niagra Falls



Brian, Me, Nate and Ang at Niagra Falls


Ang and Nate at Niagra Falls



Me and Brian at Niagra Falls







7 comments:

Ang said...

Yay for more pictures... when did my face get so freaking fat!!! Dang it I am going to lose this 10 pounds if it kills me... or maybe not because I am always looking for my next meal!

My favorite was at the end of the video when I say something like driving makes me so ill and Brian did the handicap Jack face...eat your food blah!

It kind of feels like a dream that you were actually here. P.S. I just found a camera battery charger in the basement so I need to get your address to send it to you. Love you and miss you!!

Sheryl said...

It is always fun to have more pictures. Everyone has a different perspective of a get together. I, too, love the handicap Jack face. It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you got to go visit!

Denise said...

Oh my hell! I was dying at the end of the video that was so random LOL. Thanks Brian :)

I tried to eat good yesterday.... my day ended with a vanilla ice cream cone.

Jen said...

Great pictures and even better video!

Nate said...

We miss you already Denise and Brian. You did NOT stay long enough and we did NOT eat enough food. I am going to be craving crab legs until we see you guys again. I hope we don't have to wait another year to see you...oh wait...we are going to see you in March in Mexico for your wedding.

Grandmajoann said...

What great pictures. I love the rainbow! I feel a Bridal Shower is in the making.....I would love to give it....Keep me posted.

Julie said...

Great pictures! We are thinking about Niagra falls for our next vacation, your pictures really make me want to go.
Congrats on the engagment!!!