Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update

I thought it might be time for a little update. I haven't done it because I have no pictures, but I decided you will be S.O.L. and just get the update anyways.

Brian was in town for about a week a week ago. It was lots of fun. I couldn't take time off work so it was just bring your boyfriend to work week. He was so helpful and everyone just loved him. He got to meet some of my friends and some of my not friends lol. JoLyn came and hung out with us quite a bit on the weekend and such. We had a little barbecue at JoLyn's house and Jen came over and got to meet him as well. We got to make some awesome smores with Reese's peanut butter cups....yum.

This weekend he got to come back, because he was driving from Louisiana to Washington for a job. He stayed Saturday night and left this morning. Sunday we went to the mall with JoLyn and Steph and her Brian met up with us. We didn't get to hang out with them for long, but they atleast got to meet him.

So I have been lucky to get to see a lot of him lately. He is working in Washington now and I guess doesn't have to work weekends so he said he would fly down soon. Other than that I have just been working and preparing for our first show which is Saturday. I will be taking a few students and also riding Chili and a few of Patty's horses. It is a jumper show so it is just one day. Jumpers are the classes that are timed. They usually just last one day and the Hunter shows, which are judged, last 4-5 days. I will definitely take photos this weekend and get everyone filled in on how it goes.

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

Thanks for the update. And, it is too bad there are no pics.

Is is good to hear that Jo is alive, sometimes I wonder.

How fun that Brian has been around for a while. This Brian and Brian thing may get a little bit confusing!

Ang said...

Okay, I am reeeeaallllyyyy missing you guys and the reeses smores.... just pushed me over the edge!!!

Sounds like you have been having a pretty good time and super busy. I can't wait to see some pics of the show. Good luck!

Julie said...

It sounds like you are so happy, I'm so glad!
Just wondering if you have had any more dreams about Dan so you can tell us when and how this all ends...

p.s. Nashville is a pretty fun place isn't it.

Denise said...

Sorry Julie I haven't had anymore dreams! Is his dad still doing ok?

Nate said...

Thanks for the update Dee. A text wouldn't hurt now and again either. The only time I get to hear from you anymore is if you have a computer issue. And remember, I share NO blame in the lack of communication.

We now have two Brian's in the family and I don't know either one of them...that's really depressing. Good luck on Saturday, I can't wait to see the pictures of your show.

Nate said...

Oh, I forgot, I think my dog is STRONGER than your dog! Take that...PAL!

Denise said...

Lol Nate! My dog would kick your dogs ass!

Soon we will come visit you in Erie :) Me and Brian I mean.

Grandmajoann said...

Okay, Denise, when did this Brian come into your life? Where did you meet him and just how serious is this? Two Brian's. It will be as confusing as all the Richard's. Hope all is well. Love ya.