Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Birthday Weekend
















I got to spend the weekend in Jackson Hole for

my birthday. I went up with my friend Jessica on Friday and we met up with a bunch of our friends. I was quite scared driving up there. We went through Soda Springs because Jess lives in

Plain City and the pass was snow covered. I was quite sure I would die, but we made it safe.










We spent Saturday watching the chariot races and shopping. We had dinner at Sidewinders and hit the Cowboy Bar Saturday night. We came home Sunday morning. The weekend went fairly well and we had lots of fun except one of our friends brought his ghetto girlfriend from Las Vegas and she was creating all kinds of problems. Her problem with me happened to be that I am single and she is insecure. So she started all kinds of fights and her boyfriend is a total douche bag and it would have been lots more fun without the two of them but oh well.



Coming home I went through Evanston. The roads were terrible that way too, but I made it one piece.

7 comments:

Ang said...

Besides the "cute couple" it sounds like a great birthday weekend! You are looking super cute and sleek these days gal, way to go for taking it off and keeping it off! Love you!

Jen said...

I'm glad you made it up there and back in one piece. Do you have chains for your truck? If not they might be a good investment for you. I myself got stuck in the snow yesterday, and I am considering getting some chains to throw in my trunk for emergencies.

I hope you had a great birthday weekend in spite of the insecure girl and her boyfriend.

Sheryl said...

Oh, the drama that follows you around is just about mind boggling. I'm glad that you had a good time, and that the travel was safe even if it was a little stressful.

I never like traveling on snowy roads, and it makes me crazy to know that you all are doing it.

I never could get you on the phone to wish you Happy Birthday, so I hope you had a great time.

Love you

Grandmajoann said...

I am so happy to know that you did something real fun for your Birthday. I am also very glad you made it both ways safely. You do look darling and I just love you.

Nate said...

I can't believe how skinny you are!!! You need to let the rest of us in on the secret. I'm glad you had a good weekend and I hope you're not mad at me for waking you up early on your birthday. I didn't know you were on vacation.

Denise said...

Nate, you didn't wake me I was up puking from the activities of the night before ha ha! Oh and I went on a 1200 calorie diet for about two months and rode several horses a day. Now I eat pretty much whatever I want but I keep riding. Try to stay away from fast food.

Thank you all for my birthday wishes!

Jen, I have no chains but I do have four wheel drive and I stayed in it the whole way to Jackson and back pretty much :)

Kellie said...

Happy late birthday!