Friday, December 12, 2008

Enjoy Las Vegas With Black Mamba and Copperhead

It is finally time to blog Las Vegas! I would have liked to have done it sooner, but before we left Jolyn passed the flu to me which only lasted 24 hours. It lasted her 4 days. So when I got back I got it again and have not left my bed for 3 days.



JoLyn and I go into the vacation as Black Mamba (me) and Copperhead (Jo). We watched Kill Bill so we took those names on.





JoLyn and I leave for the airport.



Enjoy your shuttle ride JoLyn. Hope you are not too cramped.


Get your gamble on! Too bad we were only playing the pennies, but Jo wins big.


JoLyn enjoying a meal.



Enjoying the Rodeo on the big screen at the Brew Pub with our new friends.


We are headed to the Mirage to lose some money.


Mother gets to join us.


You can't take pictures at the Roulette table by the way.


JoLyn and I get to have a picture with American Idol contestant Kristy Lee Cook.


Who's shoes are whos??



This is only a picture, we won nothing.


We are at the rodeo.


This picture is out of place. During our 5 hour delay going TO Las Vegas we see Alec Baldwin. Well you never know!!

JoLyn has a big balloon coming out of her head.


Self portrait of JoLyn and I.


Please no comments from Rick on this picture.


Lloyd and Harry going home from Las Vegas. Yep, we look just like the Dumb and Dumber characters.


Please enjoy our videos.





8 comments:

Sheryl said...

Well, now I am peeing in my pants laughing at you two nerds. Rick has gone to pee in the bath tub in your honor, as well.

That dumb and dumber picture is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Denise looks like that little sloth, Sid, in Ice Age. LOL

Since neither of you are responsible enough to hold on to your own birth certificates or passports, I'm fairly certain you should not have been turned loose alone in Las Vegas!

Eve said...

P.S.
I look like a freaking man!

Grandmajoann said...

WEll I know two girls that know how to have a great time. The pictures are darling and too bad you weren't playing dollars when you hit all those 7's....

Ang said...

Good grief, I thought Jen had already confiscated the birth certificates!!!

The two of you are totally out of control. It looks like you both are officially banned from Las Vegas!

I want to go on a girl vacation!!

Denise said...

I do look like Sid!!! Ah ha ha. And stay tuned I just might add more videos.

Tilley/Booth said...

Get that video off of here! Now Denise!

Sheryl said...

JOLYN! Blog it!

Matt-n-Jef said...

You girls make me laugh. Glad to see you made it home okay.. Okay.. chicken fried steak. my ultimate favorite but the hair would have ruined it all for me. You girls crack me up.