Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful job doing what I love. I have the best clients in the world. I get to work at a wonderful facility and be a part of the Kingsbury family. I have an awesome place to live. I have an amazing family where each person continues to inspire me each day. I have the best little friend ever.....Butch. I am currently blessed with a great boyfriend. And the list goes on!!!

I will miss my Pennsylvania family terribly this holiday season. I hope you guys are cooking a feast and enjoying Thanksgiving on the East Coast! You lucky ducks!

5 comments:

Ang said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Love you and miss you too, it is going to be weird not to be with everyone. But right now I am knee deep in cooking.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving:D

love ya

Lexi

Nate said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ang prepared the PERFECT dinner...the only thing that could have been better would have been to have you here eating it with us. I am so proud of your accomplishments and you deserve all of the happiness that you have received. I hope you had a wonderful day and hopefully we will see you soon. Love you!

Sheryl said...

All I can think to say is "ditto" to all the things you are thankful for, and the comments that have been left by the Barnes family.

Love you all to pieces

Grandmajoann said...

It was so wonderful to have you and Henry with us. What a cutie he is. Hope he hangs around for some time. We did miss you guys in the Big City. We had 11 members of the family missing. Rick was at home, Sarah was at home, Cyndi and family were at home, and you guys were at home. The rest of us were at the Murrays. I can't tell you how fun it was to have so many under one roof... Oh how happy this Grandma was!