Monday, August 17, 2009

Cindy Lou Kingston

Cindy Lou Kingston is the newest addition to the Hugoe/Tilley household. Sean wanted a goat for the garden and JoLyn and I wanted a pet. We went to the fair and picked a beautiful runt pygmy goat out but the dude wanted 300 dollars. Brian said we could get it but we waited until the next morning. While we were at the barn I asked Jeremy Kingston, our stall cleaner, if they had goats. They did so we went over to the Kingston compound and picked one out.


This is Cindy Lou. She kept her last name cause we liked it better than ours with her name LOL. She has been so good. She doesn't like to stay in the garden, she escapes, but she is secure in the backyard. She rides in the truck good and spent today at the barn. She was so mellow! Just followed me around all day and slept under the picnic table. Never wandered off or anything! She is very precious. She is a Lamancha goat and as you can see she has very small ears :)


She i so beauty. She got a bath and a brand new collar with her own name tag.


She doesn't like it in here! But apparently she found a way out so she doesn't have to be in there anymore.


9 comments:

Jen said...

Cool goat! I got the picture on my phone but it wasn't big enough for me to see what it was. I do love goats.

Ang said...

I am so glad Jeremiah could spare one of his goats to you instead of parting it out to the Tongans!!!

She so pretty... I do love a goat. I was just looking at pictures of my girls with Gwen when you first got her, the ones with Liv are just priceless.

Jessica said...

I have a friend with two goats that are always escaping. They have to keep building the fence higher and higher. She is pretty cute though.

Denise said...

Goats are escape artists no doubt about it! This goat just loves people though and doesn't want to be anywhere without us :)

Gweneviere was such a beauty. I miss that gal.

Kellie said...

I didn't know a goat could make such a great pet! But she is adorable.

Sheryl said...

Hey, my comment from last night didn't post. Wierd.

She is very cute. I can't wait to come and meet her in person.

Sheryl said...

Oh and by the way. Don't be going over to the Kingston compound on a regular basis. I hear they are always recruiting new blood lines over there.

Unknown said...

okay seriously? Thats a cheap way to get out of mowing the lawn.. I also heard on the news the other day that goat meat was really good and tender.. and didn't taste like chicken or gamey like lamb.. Its the new white meat.. LOL..he is a cutie.. can I come visit your petting zoo?

Steph Thompson said...

I love her! And i do miss gwen although a prefer to pronounce her gwaun!