Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. I have 2.5 hours until midnight and then it won't be Mother's Day, but better late than never right?

I just wanted to share one of my favorite past times with my mom. My mom used to come to every riding lesson I ever had. She never wanted to ride my horse, but she would come and help brush Ben and watch me. She never missed a horse show and she was the best 'show mom' around. She painted my horses feet before I went into the arena and made sure my boots were shiney. I remember going to Lake Powell and my mom even went to the barn to look after Ben and soak his feet when he was sore.

I just wanted to say thank you mom for everything you have done for me and continue to do. I hope you know you are loved and appreciated. I hope your day was as special as you are.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Thank you, Denise. Again, crying. I always loved to come and spend time with you at the barn. I miss doing that. Nothing makes me happier than finding something my girls like to do, and being able to do it with them.

Love you. XOXOXO

Denise said...

You are welcome mommy! I love you!

Ang said...

And the blubbering fest continues... Love you mom!!

Sheryl said...

We are a bunch of cry babies, aren't we?