Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend





Its Saturday night baby! JoLyn is childless for the weekend, Brian is in town and it sounds like a great night to go hit the town. The three of us and some friends headed up to the Outlaw in Ogden to do some drinking and dancing. JoLyn was slightly worried about the venue, but she soon realized country music is only played until about 11:30 and then it goes to dance music. It was all request night anyways, so there was plenty of 80's music and what not. I did manage to get JoLyn into a pair of boots though! And she looked adorable by the way. We had an excellent time. I ran into a lot of people I knew and we just got to enjoy good company and have a great night.

I have the cutest, nicest boyfriend on earth. How lucky am I?



JoLyn stayed the night since we were in no condition to drive. So Easter morning we woke up and went to breakfast and then came home and slept until 2:00. Then we got a wild hair to go jump on the tramp......the rest is sort of history lol. I tried to get more on camera but the battery was dead.
Jo headed home and Brian and I went to the Gateway only to discover that apparently they are shut down on Easter. We did find a restaurant and got to have dinner before I took him to the airport. So now I am back to work for the week just me and the dingo.

9 comments:

Grandmajoann said...

What an adorable picture of you and Jo. And it sounds like you had a fun night. Dancing and music. Doesn't get any better than that. I think it is very nice that you have such a nice boy friend....We would all like to meet him. We can plan a party anytime he's here.
Love ya.

Ang said...

For 1) you two are smokin' hot, for 2) a night out on the town sounds fabulous, for 3) getting to bo back to bed until 2pm is totally unfair!!!!

Loved the trampoline tricks, the three of you may need to sign on with Barnum and Bailey!! You also needed a disclaimer at the bottom that said "no Butchy's were hurt in the making of this film"!!

Nate said...

Like Jolyn, I would have at first been skeptical about going to the Outlaw, but I have to admit that I would have loved to have gone. I would have even wore the cowboy boots.

At the risk of sounding like a creepy brother-in-law, I have to agree with Ang that you two are looking HOT. I wish we could have been there with you guys and I can't wait to finally see you again and meet your boyfriend.

Is there any way you could bring SLACKER (Jo) with you?

Denise said...

Nate, I am trying to get slacker JoLyn to come with us.

Ang, definately no Butchie's were hurt in the making of this film ha ha!

And everyone would be suprised that the majority of people that go to the Outlaw are not cowboys and cowgirls. Probably 60/40.

Julie said...

Just three comments...
You are all gorgeous!
I love girl nights!
Cute boyfriend!

Sheryl said...

Well 1. I want to go to the Outlaw. 2. I want to meet your cute boyfriend. 3. Th dingo don't look like he liked the trampoline very much. 4. I happy to see that Jo is alive and well. And 5. You two always look hot.

Thanks for the blog.

P.S. where was Colton all weekend?

Matt-n-Jef said...

Okay.. the dog on the trampoline.. NOT COOL!!! On the other hand, I am all country music and would love to hang out there, next time I visit with Y'All. Nice to see that JO is still alive and well.

iMzOOL said...

you guys are beautiful. seeing the pictures of you jumping on the tramp, really made me want to--now i need to find a tramp. what kind of dog do you have? are you living in slc?

Jen said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I enjoyed meeting the cute boyfriend a couple of weeks ago.

For Michelle's info: Denise's dog is a red heeler, and she is living in West Bountiful.